- Annabel (also spelled Annabelle) is a female given name, a variant of Amabel probably influenced by Anna. It may also be also a combination of Anna and the French word Belle, which is sometimes used as a given name in the English language.
- Annabelle (born on July 26, 1967) is a French singer and actress, daughter of actor Marcel Mouloudji.
- Optimara variety. Medium, standard African Violet (4-inch pot size) with bell, light blue flowers and medium green leaves. Introduced 2006 in the Belle Series.
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; “The cherry tree bloomed”
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (clip) nip: sever or remove by pinching or snipping; “nip off the flowers”
- (clip) time: an instance or single occasion for some event; “this time he succeeded”; “he called four times”; “he could do ten at a clip”
- Trim or remove the hair or wool of (an animal)
- Cut short or trim (hair, wool, nails, or vegetation) with shears or scissors
- (clip) cartridge holder: a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
- Cut off a thing or part of a thing with shears or scissors
Annabelle Posy Hair Clip
I love making these hair clips – they are the perfect finishing touch to my daughter’s ponytails!
Sister Princesses – AQ Prettiness
Modelling new ‘Enchanted Whimsical Dress sets’. White Snow with butterflies & Dreaming Delight with lace flowers.
Cyberport Weekend Market November 2011